At Buglawton we take a pride in our appearance and believe that if we dress smartly we also learn smartly. Our comfortable yet smart uniform also provides children with a sense of belonging to Buglawton Primary School.
Our uniform is as follows:
- Red, round-necked sweatshirt (with or without logo) or red cardigan
- White polo shirt (with or without logo)
- Grey trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore
- Grey/white socks
- Grey/white/black or red tights
- Red and white gingham dress (summer term only)
- Smart black shoes (not trainers, as these should be only worn for PE/playtime)
We also think that it is important to dress well for PE and ask that children have their PE kit in school every day. We send PE kits home to be washed at the end of each half term and request that they are returned on the first day of school so that they are ready to be used if needed. Our PE kit is as follows:
- Red t-shirt (with or without logo)
- Black shorts
- Black jogging pants
- Black hoodie (with or without logo)
- Appropriate socks
Our uniform supplier is DP Sportswear on Bromley Road, Congleton (01260 274400). They supply a full range of our logo uniform, including PE kit. Please click here to visit their website where you are able to order online. They also offer a personalised branding service through embroidery and screen printing pupils' initials on to the items. Alternatively, unbranded items are available in most supermarkets.